Publisher PLAYISM and developer FYQD-Studio have announced the release of a new update for first-person action game Bright Memory: Infinite in celebration of the Lunar New Year, which adds the third-person “Perspective-Assist” mode across all platforms, “Toon Rendering” option on PC, and more.
Get the details below.
- Perspective-Assist – When you turn on “Perspective-Assist” mode in settings, Shelia’s model will be displayed on-screen. Shelia’s model will only be displayed while moving and firing a weapon without aiming. The camera will revert to first-person when aiming, using skills, using the Light Blade, defending, and grappling.
- New Downloadable Content Costumes – Currently only available on PC.
- Toon Rendering for PC – Renders the character model in a cel-shaded toon style. Press the home key in-game to switch models.
- Optimized NPC character models and improved frame rate.
- Optimized the lightning effects of the Six-armed Emperor’s lightning attack and improved frame rate.
- Optimized GPU processing of the flame effects when the Giant King is in its second form.
- Optimized the “check weapon” action for the assault rifle to make the arm movement more natural.
- Optimized the motion blur after the sneaking mission.
- Adjusted the skins menu to show the newest skins first.
- Optimized Shelia’s model in the skins menu so that her left arm is in a more natural position.
- Optimized the lighting in the skins menu.
- Fixed an issue where checking weapon with the crosshair turned off will prevent you from picking up items or shooting.
- Fixed an issue where players can attack while climbing.
- Changed the tiger doll with a rabbit doll in the car chase mission.
Bright Memory: Infinite is available now for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Switch, and PC via Steam and GOG.
Watch a new trailer below.
Perspective-Assist Mode Update Trailer